3. Material classification of mesh belt: carbon steel, 304 stainless steel, POM (polyformaldehyde), PP (polypropylene), PE (polyethylene), ACETAL (ACETAL), NYLON (NYLON) and other materials. (POM (polyformaldehyde), PP (polypropylene) used in the food and beverage industry more. PE (polyethylene) mesh belt is a special mesh belt mostly used in slaughterhouse refrigeration transport, is a can withstand low temperature material).
4. Body material: carbon steel baking paint, 201 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, profile
5. Color classification: white, blue and coffee
6. Assembly mode: mandrel connection, mandrel material PP (polypropylene)
7. Network belt load: POM is 13000N/M, PP is 7000N/M
8, mesh belt pitch: mesh belt pitch 12.7, 19.05, 25.4, 27.2, 38.1, 50.8 optional, open rate from 2% to 48% optional. (as shown in figure)
9. Structure of net belt conveyor: linear net belt conveyor, climbing net belt conveyor, turning net belt conveyor, net belt conveyor with baffle, net belt conveyor with skirt and other accessories can be customized according to customer requirements to meet product process requirements. (as shown in figure)
10. The number of sprocket teeth for the network belt shall be determined according to the selected pitch of the network belt. (as shown in figure)
11. Characteristics of mesh belt conveyor:
The net belt conveyer is a kind of plastic material which conforms to the hygienic standard. Conveying an object in the form of grease or small particles allows the grease and small particles to seep into the tank. (the oil tank is made of sheet metal bending below the conveying line to make a kind of joint box, which will not fall to the ground)
It has the advantages of corrosion resistance, wear resistance and easy cleaning.
The transmission mode USES the sprocket's tooth tooth union net belt pitch to drive the net belt, avoids the deviation, the skidding, the belt is more convenient to maintain.