Material classification of belt: PVC (industrial belt), PU (food-grade belt), PU silicone food-grade belt (non-slip surface with silicone), (food-grade belt conveyor is a special transport mostly used in slaughterhouse, food, beverage, medicine and other standard materials).
4. Body material: carbon steel baking paint, 201 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, profile
5. Belt color classification: green, white and black
6. Assembly method: belt connection point buckle butt joint, stitch butt joint two ways. (buckle butt joint for easier belt replacement)
7. Driving mode: the reducer drives the shaft diameter and the roller to drive the belt to rotate.
1. Small belt conveyor adopts end tightening module to tighten the belt by pulling the roller with screws.
2. The linear belt conveyor between 5 meters and 15 meters USES three rollers in the middle of the equipment to squeeze and tighten the belt in a triangle way (as shown in the figure).
9, the turning Angle of belt conveyor: 45 ° 180 ° (and no inner turning conveyor) (as shown in figure)
10, load: according to the size of different items, weight, materials to customize different body and leather and belt thickness.
1, food delivery is generally 2.0mm thick PU white belt (fuselage using 304 stainless steel material must choose) because the carbon steel paint, 201 stainless steel, profile can not meet the food grade standards.
2. Generally, the logistics conveying is 3.0mm-5.0mm thick black or green PVC industrial belt (the body adopts carbon steel baking paint, 201 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel and profiles).
3. The packaging and transportation are generally 3.0mm green PVC industrial belts (the body adopts carbon steel baking paint, 201 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel and profiles).